Creates small labels (such as insect labels) in a pdf-file for printing on your own printer.
- The script creates a pdf file from your text input, and upon completion the file (one or more pages) will be uploaded to your computer. View and print in a pdf viewer.
- You can setup 10 different labels in one document. Eight lines maximum per label (empty lines are not printed).
- All labels in one pdf file will share the same label width.
- It is possible to choose the number of labels per type.
- You have to manually adjust your text to make it fit the lines.
- The first line may set to be in italics.
Please note that when you have filled the field "number of different labels" (as you leave that field), the form will expand to show the lines for each label.
Written in PHP, CSS and HTML. The free pdf library FPDF is used for pdf creation, and the code on this page is open source.
Feel free to contact me if you have comments or if you want a copy of the code to host yourself.